Let’s jump right into the hits:
1. My Trader’s Journal 2012 (the book). The description from Alex is:
“This book is how I traded $100,000 in a taxable account over a 12-month period using options. It’s is a collection of every trade I made in 2012. I made more than 100 individual stock and ETF option trades (naked puts, covered calls, put spreads, call spreads and some other option combinations) in addition to a handful of option assignments.
Rather than explain how options work in theory, this book explains how to sell naked puts and covered calls by showing actual trade details and my reasoning for each trade decision. Investors interested in learning more about how to invest with options will gain a better understanding of what’s involved, how it’s done and how to better manage the risks of buying and selling options. Traders who already understand the basics of options will be shown a variety of approaches to balancing risk and reward and should come away with a different perspective on how to manage their own accounts.”
3. Costco Dividend Stock Analysis for 2013 @ DGI.
5. Easy Ways To Protect Your Money @ FMW.
6. Top 20 Dividend Stocks – January 2013 @ The Passive Income Earner.
7. The 2012 Sleepy Portfolio Report Card @ Canadian Capitalist.
8. RRSP and TFSA Strategies You Can Take to the Bank @ Dividend Ninja.
9. General Mills (GIS) Dividend Stock Analysis @ Dividend Monk.
10. What Dividend Investing Isn’t @ Dividend Engineering.Google+
You are interested in dividend investing? Check out my Free Dividend Investing eBook and don't forget to sign-up to my RSS Feeds!