Today is all about good news! We will discuss 7 companies that rewarded their shareholders within the last three months and why they managed to thrive. Which is your favorite: Visa, Canadian Natural Resources, Suncor, American Tower, Granite REIT, Nike, Waste Connections, or Automatic Data Processing? Three of them make Mike more bullish… any guess?
Watch the Free Webinar Replay Now!
- Visa (V) reported another strong quarter with EPS and revenue up 19%. Don’t be mistaken by its low yield; the dividend is up 445% in 10 years!
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ) and Suncor (SUN) are both sitting on huge assets in oilsands. The two also show a yield of over 4%, but one shows a better profile and more resiliency.
- American Tower (AMT) is a crazy stock; it increases its dividend all the time! It also shows a stable business model as it rents towers for cell phones. Will the acquisition of CoreSite distract it from cell towers?
- Granite REIT (GRT.UN.TO) reported another good quarter with revenue up double-digit (+14%) and FFO per unit up 4.3%. The REIT also announced another distribution increase of 3.2%. Is it all pinky for Granite?
- It was a tough year for Nike (NKE). The stock dropped by more than 30%, but is still up 75% over the past 5 years. Will China’s revenue down double digits bring more clouds?
- Boring works well for Waste Connections (WCN.TO). This low-yield, high-growth company shows great pricing power.
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) is beating both EPS (+13%) and revenue (+10%) expectations and is driven by growth across all segments. No surprise it is one of the rare tech stocks to thrive this year!
Those companies are popular holdings among investors. But we believe you’re wrong. They might not be the worst choices ever… but there are better alternatives for each of them, which is why you lose money if you keep them.
You’re Losing Money If You Don’t Sell These Stocks [Podcast]
Why would you want to become a Dividend Growth Investor? While it’s not the only route to a stress-free retirement, dividend growth investing is a good one. Here are the 5 most important reasons to be a dividend growth investor.
Why Should You Be a Dividend Growth Investor and Nothing Else [Podcast]
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Top Stocks for 2023 booklet now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.
Leave a Reply