Which stocks outperformed the US market in 2022 (as of mid-June)? Some of these companies were never discussed on the show! For each, Mike will share his thoughts, why it performed so well and what to expect going forward. Can you guess any?
This safe list includes a positive dividend triangle, PRO rating and Dividend Safety scores, payout and PE ratios, dividend yield, the chowder rule, and more!
- Today’s list was based on YTD price gain and a minimum yield of 1%. The episode was recorded in June, so the results might have changed slightly. At number 5, we have one of Mike’s holdings: Lockheed Martin (LMT). This large defense stock was doing well before the pandemic and the war in Ukraine. Did the unfortunate conflict help LMT boost its returns?
- McKesson (MCK) is a business in the healthcare sector that provides diversified services. After the hype created by Covid-19, is the boom over? What should investors expect?
- H&R Block (HRB) is not among Mike’s favorites but has done beautifully this year. Is it sustainable for the income tax return service provider?
- Golden Ocean Group (GOGL) offers a 15% yield attractive to many income-seeking investors. But is the dividend safe? Let’s dive into this!
- The energy sector has been dominant for the last two years. Among its best performers, we can find Exxon Mobil (XOM). Are you too late for the party? What’s to expect in the future?
Here are the Top Performers on the Canadian side. Some of them are not among Mike’s favorites. Let’s discover why they performed so well and what to expect from these companies going forward.
Would you like to get some good deals? Would you like to find very interesting companies with a long dividend growth history and not trading at crazy PE ratios? Here are 5 US undervalued dividend growth stocks to buy.
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Dividend Rock Star List now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails, including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.