For the past two weeks, I’ve been quite active behind the scene and worked on a brand new project. If you want to learn more, just click here (you won’t be disappointed 😉 ). On Monday morning, I’ll be back with the impact of low interest bonds on your portfolio and how you can benefit from this huge cash movement leavings bonds to…. More on Monday!
Here’s the interesting read I found for the weekend:
1. Top 100 Dividend Stocks by Intelligent Speculator.
2. My Own Advisor explains his investing plan to work in a low interest environment
3. Dividend Engineering has been writing for a full year now, Happy Birthday!
4. Three strong cash flow dividend stocks @ Dividend Ladder
Dividend Stock Analysis:
1. Chevron (CVX) by Dividend Monk
2. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) By Dividend Growth Investing
3. Southern Company (SO) by My Independence Financial Journey
4. WGL Holdings (WGL) by Captain Dividend
Enjoy the weekend!