Subscribe: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
In this episode, we invite investors into taking action! No matter what your age or your stage of life, you’ll find guidelines on how to take control of your investment and build a recession-proof portfolio that will lead you to retirement.
All the content in this episode is based on the DSR Recession-Proof Portfolio Workbook. Download it for free now!
- What type of investor you are and where to start.
- What’s the first thing you should identify before putting money in an account.
- What questions you should ask yourself in order to build a strong investment plan.
- How to proceed with sector allocation.
- Why you should know your strengths and weaknesses and how it will help you build or improve your portfolio.
- How to start your stock selection.
- The importance or writing an investment thesis for each company.
- Once you started, how to keep up?
There were many previous episodes mentioned in this podcast. Retrieve them easily below. You’ll find the Get the Best of Each Sector and the Retirement Series episodes on the podcast page.
[Podcast] DGB 08: Sector Allocation – How Many Sectors Should You Have in Your Portfolio and Which Ones?
Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts
Follow Mike on:
Leave a Reply