They say to buy when there’s blood on the streets. Well, the road is quite red lately! It is not time to run away from investing, but rather to stay the course by grabbing some opportunities. Here are some dividend growers that Mike would buy and keep for many years! Which one do you like the best?
Curious about Dividend Stocks Rock? Visit our website or Download the Recession-Proof Portfolio Workbook now!
- What’s the goal of Mike’s buy list and how was it built?
- CIBC is usually among Mike’s least favorite Canadian Banks. So why did he put it on his buy list? What can investors expect from it?
- BlackRock (BLK) gets a perfect 5/5 rating at Dividend Stocks Rock. But an upcoming recession could hit hard on the financial sector. Is it really time to buy?
- Algonquin Power (AQN) has had some tough years but is still growing its dividend since 2010. What else does Mike like about this one?
- Air Products and Chemicals (APD) is a material company that shows a lot of growth potential in China and India. Is it worth being patient?
- Exchange Income Fund (EIF.TO) is mostly in the aerospace industry, which has been hit hard since the pandemic. However, it also shows some diversification in various industries. Is this why it is a buy?
- Mike considers Microsoft (MSFT) cheap. When compared to other stocks with the same PE ratios, we can see how amazing their growth is. Mike explains all the reasons why this company is still on top of his list.
Please, remember to not consider the stock ideas we share as buy recommendations. Our goal is simply to provide you with some information. Always do your own due diligence before buying any security.
MSFT is a great example of a company with a perfect dividend triangle. Yet, the price has been going down in the last year. Is this a good opportunity or a sign that something is wrong?
The market has gone sideways for a while: Russian sanctions, outbreaks, inflation, and interest rates don’t help. There are also concrete signals that the worst is ahead. We could live in denial, but we chose to discuss why a recession may be upcoming and help you be prepared for the storm.
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Top Stocks for 2023 booklet now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.