If you didn’t do it yet, it is time to update your buy list and know what to buy in 2023. To help you out, we have pulled out 6 stock ideas from 6 different sectors. These should do well this year and be great in the long run!
Subscribe to the Free Webinar!
Download the Top Stocks Free Booklet
- The communication sector has been hit hard after the pandemic. Mike went outside the scope and picked up a video games company: ActivisionBlizard (ATVI). Let’s see why he believes ATVI will thrive no matter the outcome of the Microsoft offer.
- Brookfield Corporation (BN / BN.TO) is a newcomer on the market, yet this new symbol doesn’t change an entirely robust business model. The financial sector will be well served again this year!
- Tyson Foods (TSN) is easy to understand and shows some upside potential. It might be the boring company you’ve been waiting to add in Consumer Staples.
- The Information Technology sector is well-known for its large American businesses. How about a new idea with Constellation Software (CSU.TO)? Its dividend growth is small and so is its yield, but this 45B market cap company deserves to be known!
- The beauty behind the Equinix (EQIX) business model is that it is both poised for solid growth and hard to replicate. This REIT is worth the attention The Canadian Investor Podcast has been giving.
- The large Caterpillar dealership Toromont Industries (TIH.TO) operates in a cyclical sector: Industrials. However, this Canadian Dividend Aristocrat shows a rare price weakness.
Activision Blizzard (ATVI) currently trades around $75-80. However, Microsoft (MSFT) offered $95/share The transaction is expected to close in the second half of 2023. Pretty nice premium, right? Is there a catch?
A potential long bear market will impact two types of investors: those invested and those who have cash on the side. Here’s a playbook for each of them.
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Top Stocks for 2023 booklet now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.
Leave a Reply