Many listeners know that Mike is 100% invested and 100% Equities. But not many people know that it is because Mike believes it’s 100% safe!
For this Christmas episode, we share the pros and cons of being invested in equities all the time and why it pays off.
You can access Mike’s portfolio building and managing philosophy in the DSR Recession-Proof Portfolio Workbook. Download it for free now!
- Mike’s risk tolerance, investment horizon, and investing goal.
- Does it take a high-risk tolerance to invest only in equities?
- Which lessons or researches led Mike to choose this strategy.
- What are the advantages of being invested only in equities? Why does it pay off?
- What type of knowledge does it take to invest in such assets?
- Do you miss on opportunities if you’re 100% invested?
During the episode, Mike referred to the Investment Biases episode. You can catch it up right below.
If you’re new to investing, you might want to listen to this small series on How to Start Investing.
Follow Mike on: