Investing in trends such as electric vehicles may lead to bumpy rides! To avoid such stress, you may consider companies that will benefit from the movement while still showing a strong and diversified business model and good dividend growth.
How can a dividend growth investor ride the electric vehicles (EV) wave in a safe way? This is what awaits you in this episode!
- How can we make sure electric vehicles are not just another flavor of the month.
- How can a dividend growth investor ride the EV trend in a safe way.
- Mike’s favorite picks in the EV field: Gentex (GNTX), Magna International (MG.TO / MGA) and Texas Instruments (TXN).
- A word about Albermarle (ALB).
- What type of impact the EV trend might have on the oil & gas industry.
- Considering this wave, should an investor worry about stocks like ATD?
The Electric Vehicles theme has been trendy for a while and it is not about to end! Many countries worldwide are obviously going in that direction to meet our need for cleaner energy. This is why we also created a video on Mike’s favorite picks.
You might want to have a look at the graphs shared for each!
During the episode, we also briefly discussed Alimentation Couche-Tard (ATD.B.TO), which is part of Mike’s Top 5 Canadian Undervalued Stocks for 2021.
Watch the video below to learn more about this great Canadian company and a few more buying opportunities!