Investment returns stories are like fishing or golfing stories… You remember your best shots but you forget the worst ones. Is it really possible to beat the market with dividend growth investing?
Today, we’ll discuss why and how dividend growers tend to outperform ETFs and the overall market. And, is it relevant to beat the market?
- Why do we often compare dividend growth stocks with ETFs?
- How can DIY investors expect to beat the financial professionals building ETFs?
- Why is it so hard for CFA’s and other pros to beat the market with mutual funds?
- Should investors expect to beat the market year after year?
- Why is it important to compare yourself to the market and why it’s not relevant at all?
You can register for the September 9th free webinar here! You missed it? No worries, you can access the replay on the same page.
Vanguard established that dividend growers outperform the market with less volatility. Below is the chart Mike referred to in the episode.
Mike started investing in dividend stocks in 2010. How did he become a dividend growth investor? What led him to that investment strategy? Here is Mike’s investing story and which lessons he learned through the journey.
At any time, you can go back to the Dividend Triangle episode here.
Follow Mike on:Google+