It’d be hard to imagine today’s life without technology. Many stocks in that sector seem overvalued and many investors fear another tech bubble. In this episode, Mike and his co-host review the whole sector and share a simple guide to buying tech stocks.
Get the best of the technology sector; listen now!
- The difference between disruptive and non-disruptive tech stocks.
- Why “older” tech stocks are often better options for investors.
- How semiconductor and SaaS companies can be part of your portfolio.
- A few rules to select the best tech stocks for your portfolio.
- How the Dividend Triangle will protect you from investing based on “hope”.
- Strengths and weaknesses of the technology sector and how to get the best from it.
- Why the technology sector is best for growth investors but could also offer a safe haven for income investors.
- More about Mike’s favorite picks: MSFT, AAPL, TXN, TCS.TO, SYZ.V.
Technology Sub-Sectors (Industries)
As they can be hard to memorize from the podcast, here are the Technology sub-sectors.
Related Videos and Articles
During the podcast episode, Mike and Vero mentioned many stock picks that Mike recently discussed in more detail on his YouTube Channel. You can watch them right below!