Many investors are seeing their portfolio beaten up by this most recent quarter. But while stock prices are down, many companies reported strong earnings. Here’s a review of this first quarter of 2022 as well as the best opportunities in this current market. It is not time to stay on the sideline!
Have some questions for Mike? Do not miss our new webinar on What to Do in the Middle of This Market Correction.
- An overview of the handful of things that impacted the market in the last couple of months: inflation, interest rates, supply chain disruption, war…
- What happened with the Canadian Banks during the last quarter and how do BMO and National Bank remain the big winners.
- How are the military industry and defense stocks going? Despite the human tragedy in Ukraine, is it a good time to invest in stocks like LMT, NOC or GD?
- Magna International (MG.TO / MGA) has gone sideways for a while but remains interesting. Which company will build auto parts?
- The energy sector is giving headaches to investors. Mike explains why pipelines are still better and safer options and why he will continue discarding most of this sector.
- The technology stocks all seem to go down. Some investors are worried. However, companies like Apple and Microsoft show double-digit growth. Others, like Lam Research, show a perfect dividend triangle. Maybe it is time to average down your cost instead of panicking?
- Did Q12022 bring some trades in Mike’s portfolio? Which ones, and why?
Every quarter, Mike gets a customized PRO report from Dividend Stocks Rock that helps him review his portfolio.
During the episode, Mike has mentioned the recent news about Intertape Polymer that has accepted to being acquired. Here is his video about what to do when mergers and acquisitions happen!
You can also have more details on Mike’s recent trades in his latest dividend income report.
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Dividend Rock Star List now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails, including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.