Investors looking for income are out of luck with today’s low-interest rates. However, it is possible to get a 4%+ income with dividend-paying stocks.
Here are our best ideas for income-seeking investors!
- Why to select some REITs when you look for income and why Realty Income (O) and W.P. Carey (WPC) deserve to be on the top?
- How pipelines companies like TC Energy and Enbridge can bring income from the energy sector while still being safe?
- Why it is crucial for all investors to select dividend stocks that combine growth and yield?
- Can a healthcare company like AbbVie make it to the best ideas?
- Why are Canadian telecoms always a good choice for income-seeking investors?
- Why should investors looking for income consider Canadian banks despite their yield below 4%?
If you missed the previous episodes on the Top 5 Canadian and U.S. Picks to Hold Forever, you can retrieve it right below:
Payout ratios can be a good start in your investigation of a company’s dividend safety. But which one should you use? What’s a good payout ratio and what does it tell you exactly? This is what you’ll find out in the episode below!
We’ve discussed two companies in the REIT sector for this episode. REITs include some well-known and solid companies that can be great adding to a dividend growth investor’s portfolio, as well as retirees.
At any time, you can go back to the Dividend Triangle episode here.
Follow Mike on: