There’s nothing like recurring revenue and this is what SAAS businesses are all about! Part of the Technology sector, these companies are easy to understand and can be a great source of growth in one’s portfolio. Here are the best dividend SAAS!
Want more ideas? Download the Top Stocks Book Excerpt here.
- Companies with the SAAS business models are attractive for their recurring revenue, and high renewal rate. What can they bring to your portfolio and what should investors expect?
- Most of the SAAS businesses that pay a dividend are Canadian. Is there a reason why?
- Constellation Software (CSU.TO) totally grows by acquisition. Revenue and EPS growth is also quite impressive. What else is to be liked about it?
- Enghouse (ENGH.TO) is quite popular among Dividend Stocks Rock members but dropped on the market lately. Does it create an opportunity or should you proceed with caution?
- Open Text (OTEX / OTEX.TO) paid its first dividend in 2013 and grew through numerous acquisitions since its foundation. Why is it a good option?
- Tecsys (TCS.TO) is a classic low yield, high capital gain potential investment. It shows an impressive dividend 5-year growth of about 20%! What else to like about this company?
- Sylogist should be seen as a speculative play. Yet, Mike still thinks it deserves its place on the Best SAAS Stocks list. Why?
- The information technology sector tends to be more volatile. SAAS businesses, especially the smaller companies discussed today, make no exception. How should investors proceed?
These 6 well-known companies used to have it all! They were leaders in their industry, the market loved them, and investors were craving to get them. However, the story looks different now. Did they really lose their magic?
Every time we share stock ideas, we repeat to our listeners to do their own due diligence. But what does “Doing your due diligence” really means? What should you do to avoid buying a stock that does not suit your investment plan?
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Dividend Rock Star List now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails, including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.