If you had only 5 US Dividend Growth Stocks to pick and hold for the rest of your life, which ones would make you richer?
In this episode, Mike and Vero enter in a friendly battle to build the Top 5 US Dividend Stocks to Hold Forever. Who wins? Let us know!
- Do Tech stocks have their place in this top list? Which one to choose?
- Can we compare a company like 3M to BlackRock? Which to hold forever?
- How JNJ earned the title of “mother of dividend growth” and why investors can rely on it.
- Can a growth play like LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) make this Top 5?
- Which one wins a place on this list between Visa and Microsoft?
- Is Starbucks the next McDonald’s or should you rely on a company like Gentex instead?
If you missed the previous episode on the Top 5 Canadian Picks to Hold Forever, you can retrieve it right below:
The Electric Vehicles theme has been trendy for a while and it is not about to end! Many countries worldwide are obviously going in that direction to meet our need for cleaner energy. This video also includes more info about two dividend stocks that were mentioned in our podcast episode: Gentex and Magna International.
Follow Mike on: