If you had only 5 US Dividend Growth Stocks to pick and hold for the rest of your life, which ones would make you richer? Mike and Vero did that exercise two years ago. Do their picks still make sense? And who did better? Mike or Vero?
- The healthcare sector has been a source of concerns and doubts in the last two years. Should Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) and LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) still among our long-term plays?
- In 2021, Mike had two picks in the technology sector. Isn’t this a bit much? How are they doing?
- Many could have thought there was no financial stock on the US side because of Mike’s love for Canadian Banks. However, he had chosen BlackRock (BLK). To challenge this, Vero had a now embarrassing pick: 3M (MMM)… What was the thesis back then and are Mike and Vero still hanging on?
- Last but not least, the consumer discretionary sector! While Mike went with Starbucks (SBUX), Vero selected Gentex (GNTX). Back in 2021, Mike had both in his portfolio. But things have changed since then…
- Is Mike satisfied with his picks? How has been doing Vero with hers?
Want to hear the original episode? Here’s the 2021 version!
We reviewed the same Top 5 for Canadian picks last week. You can easily catch it up below.
Mike mentioned Home Depot (HD) as being a potential hold forever stock. Find below his full video about the company.
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Dividend Rock Star List now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails, including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.