I’m very excited this weekend since my son starts his last soccer tournament of the season!
Here’s some great read for the weekend:
1. Intelligent Speculator wonders if it’s time to dump Intel (INTC) (scoop! I did a few weeks ago! More on that later on this month on this blog!)
2. My Financial Independence Journey reviews the dividend stock Genuine Parts (GPC)
3. Dividend Mantra talks about his retirement plan at… 40!
4. This is definitely the week of retirement plans since Mark @ My Own Advisor talks about his retirement plan as well!
5. Hello Suckers discusses about his latest trade (he’s trading options, that’s interesting!)
7. Very interesting read at Dividend Growth Investor where he writes about the science (maths) vs intuition approaches when it’s time to buy a stock.
8. Dan Mac @ Dividend Growth Stock Investing reviews notable dividend increases.
9. 5 Dividend Stocks with low debts from Insider Monkey @ Seeking Alpha.
10. Passive Income Pursuit talks about his most recent trades.
Enjoy your weekend!Google+