How about we help you narrow your research and focus on high-quality stocks? Wouldn’t having a list of companies with solid metrics and robust business models be nice? This is what you can find in the Dividend Rock Stars!
- Mike created the Dividend Rock Star list to help investors ease their research among quality dividend stocks. He set minimum requirements to reduce noise while giving you many options to dig into.
- The Dividend Rock Star List may only be based on metrics, but we describe how strong metrics usually come with a robust business model and examples.
- To find these Rock Stars, Mike used the Dividend Stocks Rock Stock Screener and added some filters, including a PRO rating and a Dividend Safety Score of 3 and plus. This ensures a certain level of quality while not discarding too many stocks because of a different perception only.
- Of course, the Dividend Triangle was added to the metrics for investors to avoid most dividend cutters.
- Mike explains what’s the role of a chowder score, how to use it, and how it can help you.
- This leads to a list of over 300 stocks, from which we point out a few great examples of good dividend companies. We also describe how to identify potential buys in such a list and spot red flags.
Rating systems are great. They simplify things and give investors a quick overview of their portfolios. But it doesn’t consider your perception or goals. Knowing the pros and cons of a rating system will help you understand its role and limits.
Looking for growth in the dividend world? Small caps are in for a rollercoaster ride but they can bring a lot of growth to your portfolio! Often overlooked, these companies still tend to outperform large caps. Here are their pros and cons and our best picks in the small caps category!
Sector allocation is a key component in a sound investment strategy. But how many should an investor hold? And which ones? If you follow Mike’s simple process, you will rapidly build your sector allocation and identify the ideal number of stocks to hold in each.
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Dividend Rock Star List now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails, including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.