For this episode, Mike and Vero switch chairs! Who is The Dividend Girl? What is Vero’s background, how did she start investing, what types of stocks appear in her portfolio and how does she select them? This is what she’ll share with us today!
- Vero introduces her and discusses how her family background influenced her relationship with money.
- Working at a young age for her parents, the co-host quickly learned to focus on her strengths and made sure to get a good education.
- Vero explains how her work-life made her realize her true priorities and shaped her work and family balance vision.
- The investor shares how she entered the financial world alongside Mike and built her portfolio.
- What are the co-host investment goals? Which stocks is she the most proud of and which was a mistake?
- As she invests with her husband, Mike asks Vero how the couple deals with this and what kind of discussions does it create?
We have a fantastic tool to invest in children’s tuition in Canada: the RESP. Mike talked about how to build such an account while starting to withdraw money from it in this video.
Mike started investing in dividend stocks in 2010. How did he become a dividend growth investor? What led him to that investment strategy? Here is Mike’s investing story and which lessons he learned through the journey.
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Dividend Rock Star List now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails, including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.