What if some losers on the market weren’t bad stocks but buying opportunities? Wouldn’t you like to capture some? Here are dividend growth stocks that show strong fundamentals but still got killed by the market this year. Which one is on your radar?
This guide will help you to stay focused on your objective and design the best strategy for your needs!
- The market has changed since the beginning of the summer. It looks like the bear market is already over. There are still indicators of a recession, which brings some good companies down.
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) is down almost 50% since the beginning of the year, but Mike continues to consider it solid with its iconic brand, and solid balance sheet.
- Aecon Group (ARE.TO) and Savaria (SIS.TO) are two growth-oriented small caps. Have they been punished too hard by the market or should you avoid those in a challenging environment?
- VF Corporation (VFC) and Nike (NKE) evolve in the clothing industry, but in different ways. Do these brands are losing their glow? What should investors expect?
- We could have made the episode entirely about tech stocks since they were hit so hard! Lam Research (LRCX) and smaller Canadian companies like Sylogist (SYZ.TO), Tecsys (TCS.TO), and Enghouse (ENGH.TO) can still offer some great returns in the upcoming years. Mike explains why he still believe in them.
- GoEasy (GSY.TO) makes the market afraid despite its impressive performance.
- We end the episode with a curve ball for Mike. How does he explain that most of the Best Performers were not among his favorite picks while many of the worst ones are?
Which stocks outperformed the US market in 2022? Some of these companies were never discussed on the show! Can you guess any?
Here are the Top Performers on the Canadian side. Some of them are not among Mike’s favorites. Let’s discover why they performed so well and what to expect from these companies going forward.
It always feels good to beat the index. The Beat the TSX strategy is made for that and has shown great results in the past. Is buying the top 10 dividend yielders from the TSX 60 all you need to succeed?
The Best Dividends to Your Inbox!
Download our Dividend Rock Star List now and do not miss out on the good stuff! Receive our Portfolio Workbook and weekly emails, including our latest podcast episode!
Follow Mike, The Dividend Guy, on:
If you have ideas for guests, topics for The Dividend Guy Blog podcast, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
This podcast episode has been provided by Dividend Stocks Rock.